Rayman 2 Mods
Rayman 2 Fun Box by Robin
Pack of a few fun mods for Rayman 2 on PC using memory editing:
- Most importantly: the First Person Mod!
- A mod that forces your HP to always be at zero, meaning no hits can be taken without a game over.
- A mod that messes up the models of objects in the game... use at your own risk!
How to use
There's three checkboxes to activate any of the three mods.
- The FPS mod should only be activated when Rayman is in his normal state, standing on the ground.
- The other mods can be activated at any time.
- Make sure the game is running when activating a mod!
Download from github.com
Note: if your browser says the file is unsafe, this is because the mod modifies the memory of the Rayman 2 process in real time.
Feel free to check the source code if you don't trust it :)
- There is a chance of the camera glitching out and being positioned at a random object. I'm working on it. Meanwhile, don't be surprised if
you turn into a flamethrower :D
This page is a work in progress